Our promotion experts non-stop create insightful articles about best practices for launching and maintaining successful promotional campaigns across multiple teams. Below, you will find a comprehensive list of the top articles and pieces of content dedicated to the intricacies of running jaw-dropping promotions.
While being a great tool for driving revenue and nurturing brand loyalty, coupons can also be a way of unwittingly putting yourself out of business. With a badly-planned coupon strategy, you run a risk of losing revenue – a coupon code going viral with no easy way to deactivate is a real nightmare for most marketing and sales staff.
That’s why we came up with a handful of articles delineating the most important DOs and DON’Ts of coupon marketing.
- Visit this link to see our top-read post about preparing a coupon marketing strategy for businesses of all sizes.
- On the topic of badly-planned coupon campaigns, take a look at the article full of practical tips on how to prevent coupon fraud and abuse.
- Explore 18 effective coupon campaign examples.
As a customer loyalty solution provider, we always try to stay on top of our game to deliver you the content that will effectively supercharge your loyalty solutions. Although having a loyalty program sounds like a fail-proof strategy, there are certain advantages and disadvantages of loyalty programs. All of those are explored on our blog.
- Visit this link if you are interested in learning the technicalities of measuring customer loyalty.
- Need a solid boost of inspiration? We wrote a whole post on the top-performing loyalty programs currently on the market, breaking down the elements that made them so appealing to customers worldwide.
- Learn from the mistakes of others or what makes an H&M loyalty program bad.
Headless Approach to Promotions
If API and the headless approach were prophets, we would definitely count ourselves as their disciples. The flexibility and the incredible level of freedom and customization that comes with going headless trumps everything. If you are new to API and the headless approach in software development, here are some helpful pieces to get you started:
- Go here if you would like an introduction to API compiled by Voucherfiy CMO Michal Sedzielewski.
- Click here to download a short ebook on the headless approach in loyalty programs and get access to an exclusive case study from a multinational retail company.
- If you are not scared of technical language, jump in to learn how to build modern marketing campaigns fast and at a fraction of a price.