We want you to succeed with Voucherify. To simplify the usage of our platform, we’ve created resources such as Developer Documentation, Community Chat, User Guides, and on-demand webinars. Our GitHub repositories also contain a lot of valuable samples and tools.
If you have already consulted these sources, but haven’t found the answer you’re looking for, the advisable next step is to raise a support ticket. You can do so by visiting this page.
We offer a team of dedicated, high-skilled developers who have experience with both Voucherify and CRM tools to integrate Voucherify with your existing technology stack. Go here to learn more details.
|24/7 Voucherify Community access||✔️||✔️|
|24/7 infrastructure monitoring||✔️|
|Designated Success Manager||✔️|
|Employee training & onboarding||✔️|
|Accelerated response time||✔️|
|Customizable SLS & SLA parameters||✔️|
If you can’t find an answer to your question, you should get in touch with someone from our support team.
Keep in mind that with our presence in the USA, we can easily support your team round the clock despite our main office being located in Poland.
Customer Success Specialists
Customer Success Specialists have a deep understanding of everything you need to know to succeed with Voucherify. They actively listen to your needs and act as a middleman between your business and Voucherify, ensuring that you achieve maximum efficiency and success with our platform.
You will be contacted by one of our Specialists if:
- You need some advice on your current setup or use case.
- You have questions concerning billing and invoices.
- You found some issues while operating Voucherify UI.
- You have security and privacy concerns. You can always refer to our Privacy and Security Policies.
The Technical Support team will help you solve any issues connected with integrating Voucherify into your business ecosystem. You will be transferred to Technical Support if:
- You are not sure how to navigate the Voucherify platform (e.g., API and implementation issues).
- You run into a technical problem or a bug that prevents you from achieving your goals with Voucherify.
How fast will we get back to you?
Our Customer Success Specialists and Technical Support team are online, reading, and answering your questions from 9 am to 5 pm CET, Monday through Friday, excluding Polish holidays. Please note are ready to make some exceptions for customers on a premium support plan.
To find Voucherify recognized holidays, visit this page.
Types of support tickets and severity levels
|General questions||We highly advise you to check our User Guides and Developer Documentation before raising a ticket, as your questions might have already been answered.|
|Platform issues||If you encounter an issue with our platform, please raise a support ticket by filling out an online form.|
|Requests|| If you would like a change made to your Voucherify account, open a ticket. Check out the Product Roadmap to submit a feature idea and see what features are being planned and developed.
|Integrations||If integrating Voucherify with a selected software is critical to your business, please open a ticket and let us know. You can also submit your request in the Product Roadmap or build the integration yourself. To learn more, visit our Developer Documentation.|
Upon raising a support ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with your ticket ID number. The support team prioritizes tickets according to severity levels and your service plan. Keep in mind that if you are an Enterprise client, you can access our premium support, which includes customizable SLS parameters and ticket management.
Step 1: Raise a ticket
To open an effective ticket, there are a few guidelines that you should follow:
- Use the same email address which you use for your Voucherify account.
- Provide as much detail as possible. You should attach relevant files, screenshots, screen recordings, or error logs connected with the issue.
- Let us know the name of the Project, Campaign, Coupon, or Loyalty Card ID that is causing you trouble so that we can help you faster.
- Make sure that you are not duplicating a ticket raised by your colleague.
- Select the proper severity level of the ticket. Please let us know how the issue affects your business.
|Non-urgent||Use this category if you have a general question about your use case or seek advice on setting up Voucherify. Also, use this category if you want to report a bug or an issue that you found with our documentation that does not negatively affect your use of Voucherify.|| Response Time: 24 hours
Handling Time: not guaranteed
|C-category||Use this category if you want to report a minor issue that can be fixed with a work-around. C-category issues do not limit the operational performance of Voucherify but may prevent smooth operations and impact the user experience.|| Response Time: 24 hours
Handling Time: not guaranteed
|B-Category|| Use this category if you want to report an issue that limits the operational capacity of Voucherify.
B-category issues may affect the user’s production systems (e.g., service access and data entry) and non-production systems (e.g., QA and development).
| Response Time: 2 hours
Handling Time: 12 hours
|A-category|| Use this category if you want to report an issue that prevents normal operations of Voucherify.
A-category issues severely hinder access and usage of your production platform, because basic functional requirements are not met.
| Response Time: 1 hour
Handling Time: 4 hours
Step 2: Wait for the ticket to be processed
Have you opened a ticket? Great! Our Support Team will take it from there. Our Support Specialists will reproduce the reported error during the analysis stage. Here is how it looks like step-by-step:
- The Support Specialist tries to recreate the reported issue.
- The Support Specialist tries to locate the issue's source and whether it may lead to feature enhancement.
- If the reported issue results from a user error, the Support Specialist will provide the user with relevant user guides or developer documentation.
- If the issue lies on the Voucherify system's side, the Support Specialist will provide you with a solution. Please keep in mind that the Support Specialist can request access to your Dashboard in order to check your Campaigns and Project setup during this process.
Stage 3: Your ticket is resolved
After implementing the solution, the ticket will remain open until the user and a Support Specialist reach a mutual agreement that the issue has been resolved. If you feel unsatisfied with the provided solution, you should inform the Support Team about it. We will do our best to resolve the issue and provide a solution that meets your expectations.
Voucherify Success Team does everything in its power to help you succeed in using our platform. We also want to get your feedback on how smooth the support was for you. That’s why you have an option to leave your rating to each response from our Support Team. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us ensure that we are providing the best service possible.