Customer Success Team
It isn’t easy to succeed on your own. That’s why when you become a Voucherify user, a team of dedicated customer success specialists will stand ready to answer any questions you might have. We desperately want you to succeed and feel confident about using Voucherify. Why? Our whole business model is based on your success with our platform. If we fail to offer you the best possible experience and seamless onboarding, you won’t pay for a subscription.
|24/7 Success Portal Access||✔️||✔️|
|24/7 Voucherify Community Access||✔️||✔️|
|24/7 Infrastructure Monitoring||✔️|
|Designated Success Manager||✔️|
|Employee training & onboarding||✔️|
|Accelerated response time||✔️|
|Customizable SLS parameters||✔️|
|Customizable Ticket Management||✔️|
If you can’t find an answer to your question, you would, of course, want to get in touch with someone from support. Please do!
We can support you via a community chat, email messages, phone calls, and online consultations. Each pricing plan comes with a pre-defined support package. We offer a premium support package to our Enterprise plans only.
The Voucherify Success Team is divided into two sub-groups: Customer Success Specialists and Technical Support.
Customer Success Specialists
Customer Success Specialists are our in-house secret weapon. They have extensive product knowledge and a deep understanding of everything you need to know to succeed with Voucherify. They actively listen to your needs and act as a middleman between your business and Voucherify, ensuring that you achieve maximum efficiency and success with our platform.
You will be contacted by one of our Specialists if:
- You need some advice on your current setup or use case.
- You have questions concerning billing and invoices.
- You found some issues while operating Voucherify UI.
- You would like to submit a new feature request. You can also do it here.
- You have security and privacy concerns. You can always refer to our Privacy and Security Policies.
The Technical Support team will help you solve any issues connected with integrating Voucherify into your business ecosystem. You will be transferred to Technical Support if:
- You are not sure how to technically operate within the Voucherify platform (e.g., API and implementation issues).
- You run into a technical problem or a bug that disables you from achieving your goals with Voucherify.
For technical assistance, you can also visit our developer documentation and GitHub repositories. Our documentation provides a clear explanation of Voucherify API calls with exemplary requests and responses.
|Maciej Andraszyk||Jagoda Dworniczak||Tomasz Sikora|
This is how the contact process usually looks like:
- Fill in the form to let us know what you expect from our services.
- Watch one of our free webinars to get a better understanding of Voucherify basics.
- Talk to us via email or online consultation about your business needs.
- Finally, we’ll schedule an individual consultation to discuss the details of our co-operation.
How fast will we get back to you?
Our Customer Success Specialists and Technical Support team are online, reading, and answering your questions from 9 am to 5 pm CET, Monday through Friday, excluding Polish holidays. But, we are ready to make some exceptions for customers on a premium support plan.
To find Voucherify recognized holidays, visit this page.